WISE believes that everyone has personal values and want to contribute their values to society, in one way or another. Not only physical, but also the sharing of knowledge, experiences and inspiration for the “latecomers” is also a way of showing valuable contributions to society.
Join WISE Mentor’s mentor team, meet and support female startups every month for 1-2 hours, if you believe you are right and want to share!
Why should I join the WISE Mentor team?
- Attend mentor training to gain the right knowledge and skills in this new role.
Join the network of mentors, connect with angel investors, experts in the field of entrepreneurship.
- Acknowledged contribution, communication, personal branding in their mentoring activities on appropriate communication channels of WISE and partners
- Have the opportunity to interact and gain insights into the areas of mentee activities you receive support for.
- Share and spread your values to others and their businesses.
What criteria do I need to join WISE Mentor?
You don’t have to be a successful entrepreneur or do big, big things to be a mentor. You just need to meet some basic criteria like:
- Looking forward to sharing and supporting women entrepreneurs to start and grow their businesses.
- Commit to spending 1 to 2 hours a month meeting mentors and mentoring.
- Have a business background. At least 5 years of experience in business management / operations or business support.
- Committed to keep mentees’ business information confidential.
- Can give positive and honest feedback to mentees.
If you meet all of the above criteria, please send your CV to wisevn2[email protected] then WISE will contact you for further discussion.